Growth Gap Analysis – Identify Barriers
The Business Health Check Process
- Allow yourself 90 minutes to conduct an FOC exchange of ideas meeting.
- Engage on a business growth audit project.
- Be prepared to answer questions about your business during this process in a candid and frank manner.
- The business auditor will take you through a tried and tested questionnaire that has been developed and used effectively for over 25 years.
- On completion the advisor will:
Provide some immediate feedback.
Propose that a short written report is provided. Outlining the main challenges that seem to exist within the organization. The log jams.
Arrange a convenient date to come back and present more detailed findings from the report if value can be gained.
Identify any grants or financial support available from the government or private sector.
What is the added Value?
- You receive immediate observations and constructive feedback from an independent professional free of charge.
- You have nothing to lose and everything to gain from a process that has been tried and tested which may just confirm how well you are running the show!
- It is a good spring box to start a creditable company risk evaluation analysis.
- It’s very objective. Difficult to complete yourself or by your own Board.
Click to contact Simon Ashby at Inherent Performance or call +44 (0)7763 189329