Expertise and Experience
Ask the Expert – but what is an Expert?
‘A person who has a comprehensive and authoritative knowledge of or skill in a particular area.’
Judge for yourself!
- 5 years living and working in Continental Europe.
- 42 x countries where I have successfully developed B to B sales.
- 56 countries visited in the last 37 years.
- 41 X months spent abroad on business – cumulatively.
- 1,603,580 x air miles covered in the execution of export growth desires. [ circumnavigated our Globe 66.8 times!]
- In depth knowledge of business development and trading into North America – Europe [including Eastern Europe & Turkey] – Middle East – South Africa & East Africa – Australia – ASEAN region & Far East.
- Languages spoken: Dutch
- Export & subsidy experience: YES
Export trading models implemented:
- OEM Direct
- Sales Partner
- Joint Venture
- Power Generation [IPP]
- Renewable Energy
- Marine & Land based Engines
- Industrial Filtration
- Bulk Storage
- Liquid Transport
- Public Sector
OEM product development experience:
- Turbo Chargers
- Electric Motors
- Gear Boxes
- Marine Safety Products
- Precision Engineering
- Waste Water Equipment
- Storage Tanks
- Office Furniture
- Promotional Merchandise
Tool Kit Components:
- Risk Management tools – Risk Aid
- Net profit generator.
- Executive Coaching tools.
- Business audit tools.
- QuiCVIZ Capacity management software.
Click to contact Simon Ashby at Inherent Performance or call +44 (0)7763 189329